Is it time to get your fitness and health exactly where you want it?
If you’re feeling tired, lost in your fitness journey, and looking for a community who supports and encourages you to be the best version of yourself, then you’ve come to the right place!
We are Monterey Bay Moves, and we administer Personal and Small Group Training in Marina, California. We’re so happy you’ve chosen us to do what we do best — help you reach your goals.
Our mission is to create a healthy and vibrant community in Marina and the larger Monterey Peninsula through physical exercise and mindful living. At Monterey Bay Moves, we strive to offer accessible services to people of all backgrounds and experience in fitness. Our challenging workouts and workshops are designed to be fun and rewarding in order to initiate lifelong lifestyle changes. We are on a mission to bring fitness and fun to our clients because we believe a healthy community isn’t just happier, but also more creative and productive!
We know how hard it is to find the time, motivation and energy to get to the gym before or after the workday. If you can’t make it to one of our group sessions, no problem at all! We can come to you, too.
We just want to be clear about one thing before we move forward — we are not a gym.
Monterey Bay Moves offers training solutions that deliver measurable results. We value hard work, and we believe that achieving and maintaining a healthy lifestyle comes from decisions and habits, not overnight results.
The fitness world can be a nightmare to navigate, which is why our certified trainers infuse their personal experiences and struggles to help you overcome any obstacle you face. Worried about your age or fitness level? That’s not a thing at Monterey Bay Moves! We only offer training solutions that are tailor made specifically for your needs. Wouldn’t it be nice to go about your day feeling energized, whole, and complete?
If you’re still unsure as to how you’d like to take control of your health, we specialize in:
- Group Fitness Classes — Our weekly Group Class sessions are led by experienced instructors. Our 45 minute sessions emphasize mindful movement and body awareness to develop a better technique and connection between your mind and body. You can find the full list of class descriptions here.
- Home and Office-Based Personal Training — We also provide customized, one-on-one personal training sessions where we come directly to you if you can’t make a group class. These sessions provide more versatility and exercises tailor-made just for you! You can read more about what to expect from personal training sessions here.
- Corporate & Special Events Training — We offer corporate wellness programs and Special Events Fitness Solutions that help people develop and sustain healthy behavior in and outside the office. Need a yoga instructor for your wedding party pre-ceremony? Is your festival looking for a fun way to get people moving? We have the right instructors for you. Our corporate programs and challenges help businesses create healthier and happier workplaces while improving employee lives, increasing productivity, and combating rising healthcare costs. Learn more about corporate events and wellness here.
Our goal is to bring you to challenge your own limits, both physical and mental, and to enjoy the process as much as we do!
Exercise & Thrive
In addition to sustainable fitness, we believe passionately
in fostering a sense of community, mindful living, laughing everyday,
broadening our horizons, and staying true to ourselves.
We are also 100% positive the world would be a better place if everyone spent 15 minutes a day exercising with a friend.
FOLLOW OUR TRIBE!
Why Choose Monterey Bay Moves?
- We work with clients of all fitness levels and ages
- We bring the personal trainer and workout to you
- We make your beach/park visit so much more fun and effective
- We work with your schedule – from 5:30am to 7:30pm
- We help you set and achieve ambitious goals
- We specialize in sustainable lifestyle transformation
- We give you homework & keep you motivated
Check out our list of trainers and the classes we provide, from Yoga, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Bootcamp, Circuit Training, Meditation, Qi Gong, or STRONG by Zumba. Our classes are designed to help you with your core, strength, running form, back, flexibility, and weight management.
If you’re ready to make your life your own, schedule a consultation now, and let Monterey Bay Moves start you on your journey!